Tardis Changing mug
Remember when the tenth Doctor first arrived on the scene? All he needed was a good cup of tea to really get going. And once some hot liquids got into him (well, into the TARDIS . . . well, into the Doctor's lungs . . . well . . . ), he was really able to strut his stuff. And now you can too, with this awesome Doctor Who Heat Changing TARDIS Mug.
Heat Changing TARDIS Mug
- A Doctor Who mug full of wonder and temporal-bending-sub-atomic-magic-um-stuff.
- The TARDIS sits calmly on a London street until you add hot liquids; then it disappears and reappears on the other side of the mug - in outer space.
- Mug holds 12oz of delicious liquids.
- Hand wash only. Your dishwasher will melt the design off.
- Dimensions: approx. 3.75" diameter x 3.75" tall
- Listing for 1 piece, Other accessories NOT included!